• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Who's going to Omaha?

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
Susan and I, along with Ken and Sandra Jones, (MIlitary Modelling magazine), and Lewis Pruneau are all going to Omaha for the IPMS nationals.

Who all from MA is going. We'd like to meet some of you guys so we know who we are talking to on here! We'll be there August 5, 6, and 7. I'm pretty easy to find! :drinks :drinks

femahbob01sm.jpg

We are going. And everyone is doing a model. :woohoo:

Terry B)

To far for us, but if you ever come over to Belgium you are welcome to us for "een pintje" :D

To far for us, but if you ever come over to Belgium you are welcome to us for "een pintje" :D

Mats, I'd be glad to! I learned some Flemish by osmosis all those years I spent in Belgium, but, what does "the pin" mean???? Is that a slang for something?

Bob

I won't be at Omaha this year, instead I will spend the weekend in Kings Island Amusement Park riding roller coasters! :D (y) :D (y)

Where will the show be next year?

I won't be at Omaha this year, instead I will spend the weekend in <a href="http://www.visitkingsisland.com/">Kings Island</a>
riding roller coasters! :D (y) :D (y)

Where will the show be next year?

Orlando I think.

Terry B)

Aimee and I will in Omaha from Thursday till Sunday. We will be staying at the Marriot Courtyard. We can set up a date and time to meet.

Joe

Bob, that's the first thing i learned here :) een pintje is a beer.
I'm not so good in flemish but i'm learning, i understand most of it (germanic language as swedish).

Bob, that's the first thing i learned here :) een pintje is a beer.
I'm not so good in flemish but i'm learning, i understand most of it (germanic language as swedish).

Of course, a pint! A pint of beer! Well, if I ever get back there, we'll do that!

I've been to Sweden a few times, but Scandavian languages seemed really difficult for me. Not so much the spoken language but the written.

I mostly took the ferry from Copenhagen to Malmo! It always amazed me how Swedes could speak English with an American accent to the point that I asked several over time where they were from in the states! Do you know Anders Heintz? He is a sculptor in Texas from Malmo. You would never know he wasn't American! Perfect!

Bob

Back