• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Weathering Olive Drab WW II Interactive

BTW, I am locating some Internet retailers that carry Humbrol. As soon as I get some email addresses, I will post them here.

I know that Sprue Brothers do not carry Humbrol. Squadron does, CRM in St. Louis does but, I'm not sure yet if he still does mail order. There are many others, believe me. I buy all mine from CRM, he always has a great selection in stock!

There are two chains that carry the brushes and the oil paint. Michael's carry the Winsor Newton and filbert brushes and some stores carry rectified turpentine. Dick Blick art supplies, a national chain, carries everything, oils, brushes, rectified turpentine.

Bob

I know this was written over a year ago but SB now has Humbrol paint.Link Wonder if you can talk Gordon into a Bob paint package.

BTW, I am locating some Internet retailers that carry Humbrol. As soon as I get some email addresses, I will post them here.

I know that Sprue Brothers do not carry Humbrol. Squadron does, CRM in St. Louis does but, I'm not sure yet if he still does mail order. There are many others, believe me. I buy all mine from CRM, he always has a great selection in stock!

There are two chains that carry the brushes and the oil paint. Michael's carry the Winsor Newton and filbert brushes and some stores carry rectified turpentine. Dick Blick art supplies, a national chain, carries everything, oils, brushes, rectified turpentine.

Bob

I know this was written over a year ago but SB now has Humbrol paint.Link Wonder if you can talk Gordon into a Bob paint package.

Gordon and i go way back. Next time I talk to him, I'll run that by him! He does have a mind of his own, but, who knows?

Bob

Look, all you guys. I really appreciate you giving me a break, but the truth is, when somebody sets themselves up as someone who is capable of teaching another, that person shouldn't be making stupid mistakes like that.

I'll continue on, but that embarrassed the hell out of me!

Sorry,

Bob

Im sure we can all forgive you Bob,... blimey :D

Bob

Gordon and i go way back. Next time I talk to him, I'll run that by him! He does have a mind of his own, but, who knows?

Bob

Guess this was posted when I was in my drug induces stupor ...

Great news! Yeah Sprue Bros! You made that call yet Dad? :coolio

Thanks Andy. :D :D :D :D

Bob

Hey son,

Naw, I haven't talked to Gordon is some time. I'll get around to it one of these days!

Dad

Back