• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Watch Your Figure!

I have never done any figures but i'm going to jump in here because I recently bought myself one of those magnificent Aerobonus Luftwaffe seated pilots that I want to pop into a Fw 190 at some point, so I guess this is as good an opportunity as any...

I have never done any figures but i'm going to jump in here because I recently bought myself one of those magnificent Aerobonus Luftwaffe seated pilots that I want to pop into a Fw 190 at some point, so I guess this is as good an opportunity as any...

That's the spirit! :good: :drinks

OK folks,we have 10 I'm in voters!So this Figure Campaign idea will be an active one.

You can still join us,...how about it?

Greetings,Ron.

I could maybe perhaps pull this off, so I'm in.

May be the first I actually complete. I'm assuming it could be my own sculpt/kit?

Hey guys! Here are some old figs of mine. They are probably collectors items at this point. All are 25mm scale. Just to show what you can do. :D

GreatfulUndead.jpg~original

Bard.jpg~original

Genie.jpg~original

Then there is this one I built a couple years ago. Definitely not stock.

GKLibrarian.jpg~original

That one is one of the Warhammer 40k figs and is 28mm scale.

Well, this is kind of a no brainer for me. I have 350 figures to build and paint, might as well enter one of them! :idonno

Bob

med3d-siffle.gif
HEADS UP figure painters!: https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/fettes-figure-forum/149761-watch-your-figure-start-up-thread#

Get your Acrylics,Enamels and Oils ready! :)

Gr,Ron.

If you are a fan of Chuck's awesome chicks, there is a company "Raging Heros" that is releasing 13 miniatures for sale around the middle of the month.

Here are the first 5.

0eaf416a-90b7-41a0-821d-ff8b72c6cf99.jpg

fc18f6a8-c39e-44b0-855b-3044e5619d5a.jpg

951018ee-78e9-4ead-847a-e8a584e0dce3.jpg

c97dc519-8952-4327-8e10-5b090079d67e.jpg

4a59eb8b-d939-4736-a2f2-416e93498cbb.jpg

There will be a bunch more over time. Only drawback is that they are 25mm. So get out your zoom glasses.

I have the Kurganova Sisters (with their dog ) and they are quite nice, but also quite tiny. 25mm equals 1 inch. They are right at about 1 inch tall. I wish they would at least the real popular ones in 54mm (about 1/35th scale)

:blink

That so randy!!!

25mm equals what in fraction scale?

25mm works out to about 1:72 scale, assuming an average height of 5'10". It can vary between companies and sculptors because some measure the 25mm from ground to eye-line and some measure to the top of the head.

Cheers,
Rich

Back