• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wanted = Prayers 4 my sister

Tankbuilder

Hi there.

If this is not allowed here then please delete this post.

I am very upset and I am extremely worried.

A request for all of you who believe in the power of prayer.

My sister has been diagnosed as having lymphatic cancer. It is quite advanced and she is over 100 pounds overweight. Her prognosis is not good. She goes in for another biopsy soon and then will move onto chemo-therapy. If she can not tolerate the chemo-therapy (which is highly likely given her already weakened state and her inability to eat solid foods) she will die. She is already in a great deal of constant pain. Therefore I am asking all of you who believe in the power of prayer to pray for her.

Thanks from Peter

Consider it done, Peter. Will keep the both of you in thoughts and prayers!

Oh Peter , I am definately going to pray for your sister . I know that all of the Members of TnT regardless of their religious beliefs will have your sister in their thoughts .

Please keep me updated on her condition .

God bless .

Jenny

jenny croft wrote:
Oh Peter , I am definately going to pray for your sister . I know that all of the Members of TnT regardless of their religious beliefs will have your sister in their thoughts .

Please keep me updated on her condition .

God bless .

Jenny

Hi there.

Thanks Jenny and all the TnT members who will pray for my sister. What makes this so tough for me is that we already lost my mother and my father to cancers. I just pray that my sister can handle the chemo okay.

Thanks again from Peter

I' m very sorry... Even my family was affected by this disease and I am close to your sister with my prayers too. I wish to your sister that everything will go to best possible way.

Massimo

Hi there.

Here's a hearty thank you for all of you that are praying for my sister.

She goes in for another biopsy tomorrow, Thursday July 22 and therefore your continued prayers are greatly appreciated.

Thanks and cheers from Peter

Peter,
Maureen and I will add you to our prayers and put you and your sister on our churche's Prayer list.
God Bless you both.
John

Hi there.

My sister is out of surgery for the biopsies and should be home soon. They took 14 samples this time. She is in a lot of pain because the stronger meds that they'd like to give her would inter-act negatively with other meds she has to take for other conditions. Your continued prayers are immensely appreciated.

Thanks again and cheers from Peter

Back