• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Vignette by Miniart "Farm Gate"

Hello modellers

Once my DAK diorama is finished, I had this week quickly the kit "farm gate with base" of Minart (36 034) was built and painted.
What additionally be a vehicle for which figures and even set up I have to think it over.

Grees Olav

02.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Looks great! I would love to see a horse and carriage trotting through there on the way to the wine festival in town...

Hello friends,

thank you for your comments and praise.

@ Pavel Zabák - I think maybe a Sd.Kfz.250 and 4-5 figures.

@ tanktrax - At next time, I'm doing a Step by Step. The grass is already finished at Fredericus Rex Online Shop.

@ moon puppy - be a very good idea, but it is something military.

Today I made more quickly a wooden base for the Vignette from skirting boards and a piece of laminated wood. This base has yet to be stained and varnished.

greets Olav

14.jpg

That turned out really nice. I like the work you did with the grass. It looks just right. I'll have to check out the link you posted for the SBS.

Can't wait to see what you add to this for your vignette.

Back