• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Versuchsflakwagen 8.8cm Flak auf Sonderfahrgestell

"Tony, you do some awesome work"
Thanks to You James this would not have been possible at this time. :v

Waiting to see what our share of Catherine's hospital stay is going to be. :idonno

Thanks my friend
Tony lee

I got my paint order from Sprue Bros in 22 hrs so are you ready for an up date?

I hope this is an improvement for you to critique.

Thanks for looking
Tony lee

Pup they're about 3 1/2 to 4 hr drive from my house. 22 hrs Fed Ex but 3 to 4 days for post office. :laugh:

Thanks heaps guys
Tony lee

The Flak 37 photos show that the crew hung their gear on hooks along the top edge of the casement walls:

It's Friday already so have yourself a GREAT weekend folks
Be Safe
Tony lee :D

Dem rifles look great!

Terry B)

Oh only 2 days to my house from Sprue Bro's.

:D

Love those rifles. They look great, and different shades, thats a nice touch. What did you use to paint the packs and bedrols? I've never been able to figure that out. Have a great weekend Tony.

OK Big Guy

Primed with Tamiya light grey first

Light base coat of Nato Black (sprayed)

Bed rolls Tamiya Buff base coat (sprayed)

Packs were brush layered with LifeColor: Olivgrun, Field Grey#1 or Field Grey #2, also Tamiya Nato Green
I varied the thinner percentage depending on how transparent I wanted the wash layers.
I did the same thing with the bed rolls for different shades but on a couple I used a wash of LifeColor KhakiBrown.
When I was satisfied with the colors I let them dry. To give them definition I applied MIG Black Smoke pigment for the shadows and creases using a very small blunt stiff brush.

Now You Know the Rest of the Story-------------------------Goooood Day :D
HTH
Tony lee

OK Big Guy

Primed with Tamiya light grey first

Light base coat of Nato Black (sprayed)

Bed rolls Tamiya Buff base coat (sprayed)

Packs were brush layered with LifeColor: Olivgrun, Field Grey#1 or Field Grey #2, also Tamiya Nato Green
I varied the thinner percentage depending on how transparent I wanted the wash layers.
I did the same thing with the bed rolls for different shades but on a couple I used a wash of LifeColor KhakiBrown.
When I was satisfied with the colors I let them dry. To give them definition I applied MIG Black Smoke pigment for the shadows and creases using a very small blunt stiff brush.

Now You Know the Rest of the Story-------------------------Goooood Day :D
HTH
Tony lee

Added to my notebook.

Back