• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Venetian diorama W.I.P.

piase

Hello everyone,
I show you photos of the diorama that I started a bit of time. The idea came to me reading a strange story on the BBC website: the celebration of fifty years of marriage to an Englishman and a Venetian lady who met at the end of World War II in Venice, where he, a British soldier driver DUKW, with his vehicle that had replaced the public service went on strike

DSCN1177a.jpg

DSCN1178a.jpg

DSCN1179a.jpg

DSCN1199a.jpg

DSCN1200a.jpg

DSCN1203a.jpg

DSCN1198a.jpg

DSCN1181a.jpg

DSCN1479a.jpg

DSCN1479a.jpg

DSCN1640a.jpg

DSCN1799a.jpg

DSCN1996a.jpg

DSCN1998a.jpg

DSCN1999a.jpg

DSCN1996a.jpg

DSCN2014a.jpg

DSCN1190a.jpg

DSCN1182a.jpg

DSCN1188a.jpg

DSCN1183a.jpg

DSCN2005a.jpg

DSCN2015a.jpg

Some evidence for the covering of the building:
DSCN2006a.jpg

Hi Karma, Beeing a thrue friend of dioramas containing structural elements. I must congratulate you and a very good and inspirational work :drinks

Hello everyone, I take this topic to update you on the progress. Lately I have not had much time to devote to modeling, but I made ​​some appear to be inserted into the DUKW. (will insert the picture as soon as possible).

What surprised me a lot is that someone in Italy has almost completely copied my idea!

http://www.mbltd.info/diarams_222.htm

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Think of it as inspiring them.

I don't see no Dukw in that stuff so press on Piase, looking forward to your update. :popcorn

Sorry someone hijacked your idea but it is said that Copying is the Highest form of flattery. Still very very impressed with the Gondola. Its awesome (y) (y) (y)
James

Back