• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-C

Hey Bud, I'm so sorry to hear this. I would love to help in any way I can. There are some places available in my complex here that are two-bedroom with convenient access to shopping. Message me if you want to know more.

Hey Bud, I'm so sorry to hear this. I would love to help in any way I can. There are some places available in my complex here that are two-bedroom with convenient access to shopping. Message me if you want to know more.

Thanks. I can just aford up to 500 and if the they pay the utilities I can do 600. and I have a small dog under 20 lbs.

Thanks. I can just aford up to 500 and if the they pay the utilities I can do 600. and I have a small dog under 20 lbs.

Too bad ya aint got a trailer or, RV... ANyhow, I got the word out up here so, we'll see what we can do

Been looking around here in Lodi and Stockton and there all about 550 and 650 and there all just about a hole in the wall. I did find one in Davis and it's 550 finished and around 500 for unfinished. Erther way with all my other bills I would have to pay Cable 150, Storage bin in PA 125, 150 + or - Utl's and the 550 Rent with all that I got only 54 bucks left. And that's not including food. If i can't get something half way livable for 550 I am Screwed !

That is going to be extremely difficult to find a place that isn't a hole in the wall at those prices. What about Sammy? How much can your income combined pay for? I may be able to find a place here that is one bedroom; but it's in a not-so-good neighborhood a few blocks away from me. Keep the Faith Bud, you'll get something.

That is going to be extremely difficult to find a place that isn't a hole in the wall at those prices. What about Sammy? How much can your income combined pay for? I may be able to find a place here that is one bedroom; but it's in a not-so-good neighborhood a few blocks away from me. Keep the Faith Bud, you'll get something.

Sam wants to get a job and help out but she is going to collage and after 4 or 5 years till she becomes a teacher she will be moving out so I need something I can aford with out and help from Sam. And I want a safe good neighorhood and know its going to be hard......

I did fine a place in Davis. Still looking into that but nothing will be available till Sep.. D'oh

Back