• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USMC M109A2

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Here is what I'm going to go with. A Italeri M109 1/35 scale kit. USMC in Desert Storm. A friend on the PD here was a crew man one in the Great Sand Box. I'll give it to him when done. I'm still trying to get some better pictures from him. Not sure when I will be back modeling again. Having a bunch of issues with my lungs. Can at least take pictures right now. :)

140.jpg

139.jpg

002%7E0.jpg

billwithm109.jpg

Sorry to hear about your health problems, hope that gets straightened out soon! Looks like a cool project, I'll follow along! (y)

Take care of yourself. Hope you get better soon. And when your back on your feet looking forward to seeing the build.
James

Thansk guys hope to be back soon too. Going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gogo I'm getting better but not at 100% yet. Alittle gun shy at getting around inhalents and chemicals that could cause a set back. Last weekend the glue caused problems.

I will tell everyone if you plan on spraying any ANY type of paint you need to wear a respirator!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you sand on any paint or resin you need to wear a dust mask!!!!!!!!!!!! or better yet a respirator!!!!!!
I will admit I rarely wear one when sanding or primering/painting small part or spots when modeling.
I can go on but the root of my issue goes back 20-25 years of automotive jobs and welding jobs. I can't smell the odors from paints, putties or glues anymore. I've been putting to much strain on my body and not even noticed.

WEAR A RESPIRATOR!

Good lord Jeff, talk about paying for past sins. Keep the windows open or do it outside if you can. And keep that respirator on!

Back