• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Unsubscribe Problem

Taor

I have tried to unsubscribe from a thread but when I click on 'Unsubscribe' I get the following error message.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/jtanksan/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 189

Any ideas ?

Also how do I remove a thread from the list in the 'My Discussions' Tab ?

Phil

Bingo, got the same error. Actualy that's good news because if we can break it, we can fix it. Sometimes the problem is on your end and we can't recreate the problem.

You attempted to unsubscribe from your profile. have we tested with the unsubscribe on the forum thread?

Yes, it worked on the thread itself. look at the bottom of the thread that you are subscribed to and you should see a subscribe and unsubscribe button, that will get off the thread. Now let me figure out what the problem is on the other side.

I self medicated some last night, Wings and cold beer. Well it was Bud lite, not really beer but better than nothing at all...

Nothing at all is better than Bud lite. After all Bud lite is like water. Brewed beer with the stuffing removed. :evil: :evil: :woohoo:
Cheers,
John

Back