• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

UH-60 Blackhawk Brazilian Army in 1/72

Flyingbabydoc

Hello there,

During these crazy times in the Hospital I was able to work on three Little Projects. This is the first one, a Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk from the Brazilian Army. Brazil has only 4 UH-60 in the Army and About 24 in the Air Force. Most of the army ones are based in Amazonia, like this one from the 4° EAE in Manaus.
These birds go through some Rough Patches with the weather in the jungle so I weathered it accordingly. Perhaps too much, I am afraid.

This was a Revell 1/72 Desert Hawk with modifications and Decals from Aztec in Mexico.

Cheers

Alex
IMG_3724.jpg
IMG_3732.jpg
IMG_3733.jpg
IMG_3734.jpg
IMG_3735.jpg
OXNW5426.JPG
PBNM7111.JPG
RWJK6651.JPG
SQZW7886.JPG
XPJG1698.JPG
IMG_3925.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg
IMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3930.jpg
IMG_3931.jpg
IMG_3932.jpg
IMG_3933.jpg

Thanks a lot guys. As I said, this one Looks still very messy and untidy but was a good Chance to practice some new ideas. Cheers

Trying new things is what the hobby is all about. You'll never further yourself if don't step outside the boundaries here and there. Things don't always go you envision in your head...but usually will give you something to tweak on next time.

Back