• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter AS-90

Tony lee

Master at Arms
Did you miss me today? :D
I built the AS-90 today or at least 99% of it. I just shut it down at 10:30pm so pictures will
be posted tomorrow.

Thanks
Tony lee :)

This Trumpeter kit is from 2003 and compared to recent kits is showing it's age. I didn't want to spend another $100 for update sets so right out of the box it is and it only took one day to build it up to this point.

Today i'll assemble the storage rack and MG. Tools will be installed after painting.

Cheers
Tony lee

I guess I need to back off a while or i'll be painting for the rest of the year. :eek:hmy:

Better check my color inventory :D

Thanks buds
Tony lee

One of these days Tony you need to get all your SP's together and take a picture. But I don't want you to disrupt your building. :D

Looking good. :good:

Built the storage basket for up topside and added the grills all from the Eduard PE set.

Trying to rain but so far nothing
Thanks
Tony lee

I have this same kit Tony, I am glad that you have this going on. I you were me, would you get the barrel and pe for this fella?

I would at least get the Eduard Basket and Grill set(#35575) Paul and as for the barrel the RB barrel is nice for sure and not that expensive but if you don't mind cleaning up the barrel seams the kit barrel will do.

hth
Tony lee

Back