• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trumpeter 1/35 KV-1's EKRANAMI (with add on armor)

dukwhunter

Needed some motivation to get going on this build again 1/35 Trumpeter Russian KV-1 Model 1941

(actually it's a Model 1940)

Started it about a year ago and shelved it , no reason why just did ! :idonno

Decided that i needed to get back on it , besides the KV-1 is one of my favorite tanks !!!

On to the pics

001~24.JPG

002~13.JPG

I have put everything else on the bench on hold . Am going to concentrate solely on this one !!! B)

Thanks
JOEY

Trumpeter 1/35 KV-1 Model 1941

Hi Guys ,

Thanks for all your encouragement ! Been doing a little research and found out that the tracks

trumpeter provides in the kit are not correct for a early KV-1 , specially a Model 1940 . Correct for a mid-late

model 1941 .

So i am going to take what i have already assembled and swap out parts with my 1/35 Trumpeter KV-1's EHKRANAMI

(KV with add on armor) kit which i got from Mike a while back . Basic hull and turret parts are the same between

both kits ! Besides the kit tracks are correct for the KV-1's EHKRANAMI ! Trumpeter added a H to the word

EHKRANAMI to the box art , whereas it should be EKRANAMI !

001~25.JPG

Back