• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Trump F-105D 1/32

dirtball

Saul asked me to post some pics. This is my first model I finished. It was finalized Oct. last year. Big Ed set, G-force metal landing gear, Meteor centerline rack (a kit in itself) Used kit decals. Also my first air brush painting. I use MM acrylics. I`m happy with it, I think it came out OK. There are a few things I would do differently now. It took about 2yrs. off and on to build
But here you go. Thanks for looking in.....Harv :silly:

100_1531.jpg

100_1525.jpg

100_1520.jpg

001harv105.jpg

002harv105.jpg

100_1457.jpg

100_1377.jpg

I asked for more pictures I don't know how many times, what did I get? nadda!

Saul ask once and what do we get? PICTURES! For now on I get Saul to ask for more pictures.

Harv, I hope to one day finish a build that looks nearly as good at this. Well done my Knuckledraggin' friend! (for those who don't know, Harv and I had the same job in the USAF, bombloader on the B52)

Saul, thank you my friend! MP, you are too kind. Those are big words from someone as talented as you! And next time you ask for pics, I`ll post, OK MP? But, thank you both.....Harv :silly:

Back