• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tristar Sdkfz 222 1/35 WIP

Hi Guys
my another project....

2j4awli.jpg

vsgkqr.jpg

29oixrt.jpg

bye bye ..... B)

A small armored Tamiya I had installed some years ago , I would follow your post with pleasure !.

Hey Mike, Terry does not allow hotlinking to his images, understandably. Maybe a link to his review or something would be better.

:popcorn

Oh very cool. I just ordered the Bronco kit and then while rummaging last night found the Tamiya kit with Royal details. Will follow yours with interest.
James

Very cool build coming up! :popcorn I love armored cars and the Tristar kit looks really good.

Terry B)

Nice Job Mike . Got one of these in the stash . Was wondering what it looked like built up .

Looking forward to more progress !!!! :cheer:

best regards
JOEY

Hi Joey

The kit is of good quality but some details are incorrect, and others to improve.
The instructions are inaccurate in some step, for a final opinion I prefer to wait to complete it.

Bye Mike

HI Guys
news from my 222.
I have completed the internal details. Are minimum becouse not all visible from external of model.
The union of two hull is very problematic.. :angry:
My suggestion is to mount the jack after you have closer the two hull..

abiloz.jpg

2v2i4ae.jpg

15e8qd2.jpg

vhc851.jpg

vhc851.jpg

and now is all.

bye
mike

Looking good. I'm sure when its all over you'll feel extra good about the excellent job you did after having to work at it. Really coming along nicely. (y) (y) (y)
James

Nice work, Mike- I love these little buggers. They look ominous, like coffins on wheels- with guns! :evil:

Back