• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Train station ..................

Awesome work, Glenn! However, it makes me want to bury my diorama supplies in the backyard and start building snap-together kits. In the words of Wayne and Garth, "We're not worthy."
Will you come to my house and build me a deck and hot tub?
Randy

Thanks guys , ...........

Claude , Rudi , haven't touched it in awhile , but I will be working on it here and there , I've got a Panther in the works for the dio and I'm spending time on Duel in the sun also ............

Wife , kids , new retirement job , football , fishing , horseshoes , Tango lessons , [ just seeing if you're paying attention :laugh: ]

Adam , I use regular old wood stain [ golden oak , red oak ], which then will be painted and weathered accordingly so the peeling distressed paint will reveil the wood color underneath.

Ant , thanks but its not painted on [ I wish I could accomplish that !!! ] It's a print from the internet using poster stick-em over Plastruct brick sheets .

Randy , I've built hundreds of decks and additions over the years , ..... but I'll stick to 1/35 scale now , ........... I'm gettin to old for that sh#t :laugh:

Oh yeah , almost forgot , Bob Letterman , from this very site gave me the jones to build dios way , way , way , .............. how many ways should I use , ........ it was a long time ago !!!!
Him , Lewis , Verlinden , Paine , ..................... and recently Claude Clervaux

Although the the vastness of a build like Letterman , Lewis and Claude with their construction of half of Europe in a dio is simply awe inspiring !!!!!

Glenn I am amazed!!!!!!!!!! I bow to you! It is difficult to me to express admiration in English!!!And in Russian you will not understand!

Great stuff a.p.u. Glenn!
I love seeing the roofing detail and how you have flashed the wall and roof lines. What are you representing running down the hip lines? Tiles or iron?
Also love the waaaay oversized finger tip in one of the shots :laugh: ("What's that? Oh, it's not 1:1 scale?...whoa...!")

kolche wrote:
I bow to you! It is difficult to me to express admiration in English!!!And in Russian you will not understand!
C'mon, do it anyways! :evil: :silly:

Kolche , thanks man ..........

Brad , the hips have been changed out to tile [ just noticeable in the first pic ], the angle iron look didn't look that good and Claude suggested I can them for tile .

The finger still needs to be weathered , till then I'll just give the finger to ........... aaah , I'll just keep it off to the side .

Back