• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Train station ..................

Cheyenne

Another " in limbo " build .............

Picture333.jpg

Picture356.jpg

Picture357.jpg

Picture367.jpg

Picture419.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Picture408.jpg

Picture411.jpg

Picture329.jpg

Picture330.jpg

Picture331.jpg

Picture304.jpg

Picture302.jpg

Picture271.jpg

Picture248.jpg

Picture254.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture245.jpg

Thanks brotha Johnny and sista Ann ...................

This is cool , ......... us dio dudes have our own island !!!!!

Sweet work on the Dak build by the way , .......... I'm going to jump over to your build right now !!

Hey Glenn,

As I said before, beautiful job!

I also took care of your double post! We are all getting used to the new site!

Bob

Hey Glenn,

I'm pretty sure I saw this a few years back :p on another site. It's really great to see this one again - great flashback :laugh: So are you working on it again?

Rudi

Hi Glenn Fantastic job. How did you color the all wooden parts. Great detail and skill their in the construction. I am jealous.
Keep it up
Adam

I didn't see who the author was when I jumped into this thread. I knew instantly who it was when I saw the train building.

Really nice stair case, very well done.
The wall art is great too.

Great job Glen, are you still working on this or is it finished? Looking forward to seeing more, you just cant beat something scratched over something out of the box..
Keep those photos coming!

Still unpainted :pp

Glenn, did you finally settle into a new hobby room?
I would really love to see one of the projects finished one of these days.

Enjoy your turkey's and have a nice day

Claude

Thats truly impressive work, is there a Letterman "super structure building" virus around here? i want to be infected as soon as possible! :woohoo:

Back