• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TLAR Models Cap Holder-o-Matic

Resin casting season returned tonight!
TLAR Models sold the final 1/700 USCG Island class Cutter diorama set, and I realized I didn't have all the components on hand for the sold kit. :frantic:
SOOOOooooooo,
A 40 ml pour and 120 minutes at 60 PSI made another 1/700 US Navy Asheville class Vietnam-era PG set, a Clownfish, some 1/35 German Army ammo cans, 200 round pouches, bottles and a lantern.
AND!! (Wait for it!!) Another set of the ever popular, environmentally friendly, solar-powered, ambidextrous and World Renowned Cap-Holder-O-matic! Just in time for the Christmas gift giving season! :yipee:

I know. Thanksgiving is quarantined and Christmas looks to cancelled as well. Gentlemen! (You know who you are!!) This is PRIME modeling time!!
Here at TLAR Models, our tireless crew works improbable hours to meet the needs of Model Maniacs across the Globe!

Do YOU know of a model maker who suffers from unintentional, unscheduled, Adhesive/gravity events? Some poor slob who constantly glues his/her elbow to his/her workbench? (IS it YOU? Don't be ashamed. We're all friends here!) Is your cutting mat a hot mess? Are you running out of acetate? Is it impossible to get to the LHS during curtailed hours? Is the Amazon Moron
unable to find your house? Did some sumbitch steal your C/A glue shipment off your porch? Man Alive.

433 more milliliters of polyurethane liquid plastic wait to ease the suffering of someone in need! (Eric! Mike! Bob! Jump in here with your testimonials anytime!! ) You can have any color you want, as long as it's gray, grey, light black or stone.
3 pages of color illustrated instructions included at NO extra charge!
TLAR Models shipping costs are always user-friendly!
P/M me for pricing. I know the Nut that runs the company! Fo Weel!
I can't brag enough on TLAR products, have enjoyed them for years. :notworthy

If you haven't been "Gallagher-ized" please allow me to lend a hand!

It's MY Thread! I can hi-jack it if I want to! Now, where did I park my huge Big Wheel?

An attempt will be made to cast these in white metal and in glow-in-the-dark polyurethane plastic.
My vacation begins 14 December. Expect lots of updates!!

IMG_3629.JPG
Way up North, on the shores of Lake Michigan Cap-Holder-O-Matic stands in for a damaged mooring mast. A Zeppelin has landed without unscheduled, catastrophic, thermal event! :drool:

Remember, Friends! You saw it here FIRST!

Back