• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Three Aircraft Done In April by the Duke

Duke Maddog

After all the work done in Maddog Manufacturing, we managed to finish these up and send them to their respective Air Forces..

My US Air Force took delivery of this F-117 Stealth Fighter to replace the one stolen in '96. It is the old Revell/Monogram kit released as part of the Desert Storm four-kit set:

full

full

full

Next my Swedish Air Force took delivery of this Vampire with the understanding that when better decals are acquired they would be added to this after the old ones are stripped. This is the ancient Airfix blister packed kit:

full

full

full

Finally my Japanese Air Force took delivery of this U-125 Maritime Search plane. This is the 1/72 scale Sword kit sent to me by a friend. It is such a pretty plane:

full

full

full

These are three of the six models I finished. Check out the others in the Armor and Ships Forums.

Thanks for looking in, comments are welcome.

Nice. You've been far more productive than I have. I've seen a couple of those U-125s being built recently. I must resist. :LOL:

Thank you Paul!

Thank you Chris! I'm just trying to keep busy. Yeah, those U-125's are quite pretty planes, especially with that particular scheme.

Thank you Ian!

Thank you Steve! Last year I finished 35+ armor models and about three aircraft. This year, I wanted to get more of the aircraft built so I can discard the large boxes they come in and make more room for me to walk around in my Hobby Room.

Back