• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

This year isn't off to a good start....

Really sorry for your loss mate
Thanks Dave. She lived a long, happy, and relatively healthy life. I will miss talking with her and "having" to text and let her know when I get home safe from a long trip. She was an interesting person with all kinds of stories that my brother, daughter and I will cherish.

Sorry i am late Paul
The bond between a mum and her son is incredible, they never stop being your mum and you will always be here little boy :) Celebrate the great things she did in life and the great times.

Best
Paddy

Sorry i am late Paul
The bond between a mum and her son is incredible, they never stop being your mum and you will always be here little boy :) Celebrate the great things she did in life and the great times.

Best
Paddy
Thanks Paddy!
As you said Moms are important to us. Good moms even more so. She did live a long life and was surrounded by us when she closed her eyes for the final time. Her eyes were still bright and clear to the end. Lots of memories. Even one very early memory of being spanked brings a smile to my face now.

Last edited:
Back