• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE U-BOAT BUILD LIST - April 10 2023 blog update

This is my current build list for this UBoat project. It is a work in progress and may change as I learn more.
Here I will explain each build as an overview and then provide a link to the detailed post under my 'Silent running' section.

list 24112022.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool Ian. I am finding this so interesting. I can't wait for when you publish the book, will definately be in for one.
James
Thanks James,thats good to know. Certainly helps with the motivation side of things.
I have now finished all my commission work until August, so I can now work on my stuff again. :vgood:

That's a pretty awesome website, Ian. Excellent write-up, lots of detail.

I love the work bench, btw, everything within reach. Ruck On Bby!

That's a pretty awesome website, Ian. Excellent write-up, lots of detail.

I love the work bench, btw, everything within reach. Ruck On Bby!
Thanks Steve, glad you enjoyed the read and the site. Hopefull each part will get more interesting as it evolves - well that's the plan anyway. At this rate it's going to take 20 years if I don't 'pull my finger out!'

Back