• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Learning Curve Completions

Here is the Revell 1/48 SNJ Texan ready for the Flight line at Pensacola NAS, FL ca. 1954-55

h071b992_2015-11-20.JPG

hab9a561_2015-11-20.JPG

ha377d2a_2015-11-20.JPG

hc462d14_2015-11-20.JPG

Good job Ed (y) (y) You get bonus points from me for doing an all yellow scheme, next to NMF, yellow is my worst nightmare !

looks very good Ed, I thought one of your gear was crooked, but I think it was camera Fisheye, turned out very nice great fix on that P to a B :hmmm :idonno :pilot Yes I think she'll fly :pilot

Good job Ed (y) (y) You get bonus points from me for doing an all yellow scheme, next to NMF, yellow is my worst nightmare !

Thanks Gary! I have yet to attempt a NMF bird... I do have the F2A Buffalo in the works I needta finish up :drinks

Looks good gUYS I NEED ABOUT 2 MORE WEEKS AS EVERY TIME I GET THE TOP WING ON THE FLOATS FALL OFF & VISA- vERA :bat :bat :bat :bat

Back