• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Fokker Scourge 6 players

Re: The Fokker Scourge Current Count 5

Roman this is just to get the interest, I'm with you, no start anytime soon, maybe March or later.

Can we include planes from the other side as well?

Terry

Re: The Fokker Scourge

I guess so, but then we may as well just call it the Great War. I guess that would leave it open to the armour guys and figure builders too.
James

Re: The Fokker Scourge

I guess so, but then we may as well just call it the Great War. I guess that would leave it open to the armour guys and figure builders too.
James

Forget what I said! Don't change a thing.

Terry B)

Nope, didn't even occur to me when I ordered form Squadron:

XmasStash2012252520007.JPG

Yet this is the wrong type. I got OAW instead of Albatros made:
XmasStash2012252520008.JPG

FokkerDVIIJasta171918.jpg

Regards,

Have any of you seen this film "'The Red Baron' is a 2008 German biopic directed by Nikolai Müllerschön about the World War I fighter pilot Manfred von Richthofen. It was filmed in the Czech Republic, France and Germany, entirely in English to improve its international commercial viability"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKxO35f-Np8

Cheers

Have any of you seen this film "'The Red Baron' is a 2008 German biopic directed by Nikolai Müllerschön about the World War I fighter pilot Manfred von Richthofen. It was filmed in the Czech Republic, France and Germany, entirely in English to improve its international commercial viability"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKxO35f-Np8

Cheers

Yeah I was excited when it came out, but was quickly disappointed.
James

Hi!

...This campaign promises to be ... very interesting ... I always wanted to make an airplane of World War ... but I should to buy one ...I think of Eduard models are very good ... what do you think?

The best WWI a/c to date are the 1/32 Wing Nut Wings. I am not sure about the Eduard ones in 1/48. Will be cool to see you work your magic no matter what brand :D
James

Dear James.

...thank you very much for the answer and your kind words...and about the skid? :hmmm :D

See you soon.

Luiz.

I havent checked the mail yet, but still nothing. I am in an out of the way area though and mail seems to take a while to reach me.
James

Luiz, I have the Eduard DR1 kit, dual kit, two of the same in the box. I've not had good history with Eduard but they do make very good kits from what I read. I'm in with a DR1. :pilot

Thanks Bob for the hint....can someone tell me if the Fokker DVII (1/48 scale)from RODEN is a good model? :hmmm
...there´s a shop near at my home that is selling it :( ...

Thanks in advance......luiz.

Back