• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Fokker Scourge 6 players

jknaus

Administrator
With Wingnut Wings recent releases hows about a Fokker Scourge. Fokker EII, EIII, DVII's. I know a bit elitist, but there are a lot of paint schemes, they need no AM, they are very well done, and I would hazard out of everyone's comfort level. It would be a great challenge. Give everyone a chance to try something different. Oh and rigging while nice would not be necessary so everyone gets a chance to complete. Any takers?

Re: The Fokker Scourge

I guess any would do, just thinking that everyone would be on a level playground if all the same. See if anyone is interested and what everyone thinks I guess.
James

Any kits of these?

FokkerDVJasta16Ensisheim1916PilotoLtGrnzweig.jpg

DV

FokkerDVIJasta80b1918PilotoKurtSeit_2012-12-09.jpg

DVI

FokkerDVIIJasta171918_2012-12-09.jpg

DVII

FokkerDrIFI103-17Jasta10MarckerSeti_2012-12-09.jpg

DR-I

Regards,

Long time ago I dream to build the Fokker DrI of the Red Baron... in 1/32 scale...

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... Oh wait, someone's used that already. Anyway, once upon a time, no, no, that's not right either. :laugh:

Several years back, a model club did a Fokker build based on the venerable Revell triplane kit (POS :D ). It intrigued me enough to almost join in (I got better). If there's no rigging required, I might be brow beaten, I mean, coerced, um, talked into, no, no, no..... :laugh:

That's enough to pull the trigger on this! Get Mike to do an aircraft!

The latest WnW fokker has minimal rigging, I think their Sopwith Triplane does as well. But I'm with you on the rigging issue.

OK, who's in? Get 8 folks and we' have the Fokker Scourge Campaign underway!

That's enough to pull the trigger on this! Get Mike to do an aircraft!

The latest WnW fokker has minimal rigging, I think their Sopwith Triplane does as well. But I'm with you on the rigging issue.

:laugh:

Bump! If this campaign is you cup of tea now is the time to get on board. Are you in or out?

I believe the intent was to feature the WW I kind.

Re: The Fokker Scourge Current Count 5

Sorry moon puppy, I'm not ready to start soon, my fokker isn't even ordered yet. :(

Back