• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Rising Red Stars...

Hey everyone!

Okay, here are my pics as promised.

These are two Russian Helicopters I built for this Campaign here on Modeler's Alliance. I got these from a friend for helping him with his warehouse and they are both in 1/72 scale. They are short run kits from Russia, and had no interiors, so I just blacked them out. I also painted and marked them as Russian Army helicopters using spare decals from my spares box. They may not be accurate, but they look good. I'm sure happy with them.

This first one is my Russian Mi-10 Hook; the Russian answer to our Skycrane. What a gangly looking thing on that slim, delicate framework that makes up the landing gear:

Russian_Mi_10_Hook_I.JPG

Russian_Mi_10_Hook_II.JPG

This next one is my Mi-6 Harke. This was one big helicopter!

Russian_Mi_6_Harke_I.JPG

Russian_Mi_6_Harke_II.JPG

To give you an idea of how big this monster is, here is a shot of it next to a standard Ex-acto blade and handle:

Russian_Mi_6_Harke_III.JPG

That's all I got done so far; I also posted these in the Aircraft Forum for those who haven't visited here. I have completed some trucks which are in the Armor Forum as well. Feel free to go by and check them out too.

Meanwhile, thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Back