• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Number 880....

Duke Maddog

Yes, that is right, this is being included in my 1/72 scale armor/vehicle collection because; despite being a civilian vehicle, it is a 1/72 scale Model A Ford.

I only managed to get one semi-decent picture of this, despite numerous efforts for a clean, sharp shot. The base sort of helped get it this good. Here it is, the 1/72 scale Zebrano Ford Model A car:

full

Built out of the box, it was a delicate little thing; it only measures an inch and a quarter long.

Completed in early September it, now joins the collection of vehicles I have in 1/72 scale. Thanks for looking; comments are welcome.

Thank you Gary! Fortunately, I don't have a dog. Hopefully that means I get to keep it for awhile! LOL!

Thank you Martin!

That depends. While I love dogs, I have a very small apartment that would not be healthy for a dog. Now would I have the time and ability to take one out and walk him regularly. I would love to have a pug, especially one that is friendly to my cats, but I would need a house with a backyard first. At present rate; that isn't going to happen for decades, if ever.

As for the 'fortunately' comment; that was meant for the models. Your Honey is a beautiful dog.

No worries Bob, I figured that! LOL!! This is so true about cats wrecking a hobby bench as quick as a dog. I'm very glad that my boy Sylvester knows and respects my work and won't screw with it. My little girl Liza has yet to learn that lesson so she remains locked out. I've had a few other cats in the past that were also smart enough not to mess with my models. I've been blessed.

I have had 2 cats in the past that were really good about staying off of "hard" surfaces. They would lay on chairs, beds, back of the couch and window sills (rarely) If it was soft they were happy. Early on if they jumped on a table, counter top or something like that they were knocked half way across the room. One was my buddy and had to be in my lap if I was sitting. He would even come up pat me and ask permission. If I didn't say OK he would still climb up in my lap. Never bothered me or what I was doing, just was a lap cat.

Back