• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's Latest Model done in May

Duke Maddog

After fighting this beastie for far too long, I can finally call it done. It looks like crap and has a tom of things wrong with it, but I got all the assembly, paint and weathering finally acceptable enough. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of dealing with this so on the shelf it goes as done.

T-Model 1/72 scale M-1114 Armored Humvee:

full

full

full

My apologies for the poor photography; I can't seem to get the lights just right to counter the sun coming through the window. I haven't any curtains on the window to close, or blinds to lower so I really have no way to eliminate that shine. I'm gonna work on shooting from different angles or something.

Anyway, that's it so far. I do hope to finish a few more before month end, but I figured I might not so I went ahead and posted this.

Back