• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke Scores Again!

Duke Maddog

I'm sitting here quite stunned right now. I've been to two different contests in a row and managed to place in both! :yipee :dance :woohoo:

This time, I attended the Desert Classic in Antelope Valley CA. I took 14 models in and entered in 5 different categories. This time, I placed Second in Rotary Wing Aircraft, All Types, All Scales.

Here is my latest addition to the Trophy Case:

2nd_Place_Antelope_Valley_2011.JPG

I also managed to win a Badger knockoff airbrush offered by Harbor Freight in the raffle. Gonna give it a shot and see how it goes. If it does well, I'll add a fine-tipped needle to the Iwata for some fine lines and use this new one for basecoats.

Thanks all for looking in!

Well done :) I've never won anything in my life........but then i have never entered anything either :)

Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm thrilled to have won this! I enjoy shows, but I never go expecting to win anything. When I do, it is pure cream!

To cool! You should post the other 13.

Thanks! I didn't post them because they didn't place. But if you want to see them, they are in the last four or five Completion Threads I posted.

Well done :) I've never won anything in my life........but then i have never entered anything either :)

Thanks Paddy! I guess that explains why you didn't win. Hey, if I can do it, you can do it! I have faith in you my friend.

Thanks again for all the great replies guys! You all ROCK!!

Back