• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Pz. III Ausf. L

kaleu

A few pictures of my recently completed Tamiya Panzer III. This was an OOTB build, but I really should have bought the engine screens. The model looks so naked without them. The weathering was kept to a minimum on this model.

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Nice job Erik, I like it but one thing. I wouldn't put the watermark over the subject like that, really distracting but that's me.

Hi Erik.

That is one cool little Pz III. Right after the Tiger I the little Pz III is my favorite WWII tank. It just looks like the thing means business. And yours is all about getting the business done.

And also, if you are interested, I have at least a half a dozen photo etch Pz III engine screens sitting around doing nothing :laugh: . If you want a set, just PM me your address, and I can have a set on your work bench by the end of the week to get a quick shot of paint, and then your little jewel would look just that much better.

Gary B)

moon puppy wrote:
Nice job Erik, I like it but one thing. I wouldn't put the watermark over the subject like that, really distracting but that's me.

I agree about the watermark. I'll have to talk with our club's photographer and see if he can come up with a smaller logo. The pictures I took with my digital point and shoot were less than stellar. That problem should be solved now that I have a dslr.

Thanks for the comments.

Thanks Jenny, Danger Daffy loves your comments as well.

Gary, thanks for the offer. I'll pm you with my address. Anything you are looking for in trade?

Back