• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Panzer II Ausf C

Tamiya Panzer II Ausf C DONE!!!

Thank you all very kindly! When you take more than a year off from the bench, it's like Christmas digging thru the stash to find stuff you forgot you had. :facepalm :laugh: I bought that rope ages ago and had it stuck in the drawer. Well, here it is. Great catch on the MG, Ron, I had missed that completely. :blush:

IMG_7066.JPG

IMG_7067.JPG

IMG_7068.JPG

IMG_7069.JPG

IMG_7070.JPG

IMG_7071.JPG

What a long and winding road to this point, all in all, I enjoyed the kit and thanks to Dewertus (Hubert) for the campaign idea. (y)

Thanks for following along. :drinks

Hey Mike , really like the finish on this one . Looks much nicer with good lighting . (y) (y) (y)

The hay is a really nice touch . Definitely sets the time period .

You probably have enough hemp to make a whole farming diorama or are you doing something else with that hemp :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Tamiya Panzer II Ausf C DONE!!!

Thanks, guys! There's enough fibers to do a whole hay farm and still have some left over, but that ain't gonna happen. :laugh: Guessing that hank of rope still will be in the box that my son inherits. :rotf

I say Harrumph! :drinks Well Done! :eek:ldguy I knew you could find your Model Mojo, and you did! What Show will Eine Kleine Nazi Wagen be going to?

Fantastic look my friend Mike :good: ...the painting and weathering job look superb :good: ... Very glad you are modelling again (y)

:drinks

Luiz

...as it was said before (Bob) : What is the next?... :frantic

One day .... with Practice I'll be able to do one like this ...... It's in my Bones to do this well ..... Just not in the Air Brush yet ..... Congrats Mike .... well done My Friend .... (y)

Thank you to all for your kind words, I appreciate them more than you know. What's next? I have not made a decision yet for the next armor piece, but there is a matter of a couple of vintage dragsters to build. Follow along at the Pro Racing Campaign, I'll be going to 11. B)

Back