• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 1/48 Brewster B 339 Buffalo (Done)

Re: Tamiya 1/48 Brewster B 339 Buffalo

Very nicely done (y) (y) I've always liked the Buffalo, all though it has been much maligned over the years in the right hands it seemed to do OK, both the Finn's and the Aussies did alright with them !

Thanks guys. I just wish the green had come out better. Sometimes I think people like to put out false information just to screw with you lol. Oh well Brewster did use their own paint so I'll say that is why it is like that hehe.

Thanks guys. I just wish the green had come out better. Sometimes I think people like to put out false information just to screw with you lol.

Seems I've heard that somewheres... :D

Yeah not sure where I heard that :hmmm Did some more digging and I am wondering if maybe I just needed to do a second coat. The first seemed to cover just fine so maybe the brown underneath is just showing through a bit. Live and learn.

Back