• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya 1/32 Mk XVIe Spitfire

Tamiya 1/32 Mk XVIe Spitfire (finished)

Well, I actually finished something that even looks good to me. Although, I did have some issues with the engine compartments fit but for now I will just sit back and bask in my glow being sinful in self pride a bit. I did have fun and enjoyed the time I took to actually go the distance on this. OK, self adulation is over.
h0c976d5.JPG

h291caf5.JPG

h29bc2c9.JPG

h9b4afd0.JPG

hbe52208.JPG

hcb5f55e.JPG

On to my next adventure...

Tamiya 1/32 Mk XVIe Spitfire (finished)

Well, I actually finished something that even looks good to me. Although, I did have some issues with the engine compartments fit but for now I will just sit back and bask in my glow being sinful in self pride a bit. I did have fun and enjoyed the time I took to actually go the distance on this. OK, self adulation is over.
h0c976d5.JPG

h291caf5.JPG

h29bc2c9.JPG

h9b4afd0.JPG

hbe52208.JPG

hcb5f55e.JPG

On to my next adventure...

Finished already!? (y)

Looks fantastic Paul well done! :drinks

Paul,
For the speed you built this model in it this has to be one of your best yet. Terrific work. (y)

More pictures of your Spitfire are needed, maybe get one or two outdoors?

Matrixone

Paul,
For the speed you built this model in it this has to be one of your best yet. Terrific work. (y)

More pictures of your Spitfire are needed, maybe get one or two outdoors?

Matrixone

I would if I had a set up like yours, Les. As it is I really don't have anyplace that would suffice around here.

I want to thank all of you fine modelers for all of the kindest comments. They are much treasured.

Paul,
You don't need anything fancy at all for taking pictures of your models outdoors, below is a sample image of an in-progress model that was taken outdoors with the model set on a large sheet of drawing paper with no backdrop. This picture was taken in the shade on a partly sunny day.

h2013e5a_2016-05-27.JPG

Matrixone

Back