• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Take'em Down" - Ver 3

tiking

This is a remake of a previous diorama, together with vehicles from another diorama added to the mix. There is also a newer vehicle added to the diorama to give it more flavor. The reason for this new diorama mixed with the old, is because, the previous one got destroyed. So I came up with this one, to make up for the destroyed one. So, this includes some new additions and modifications to breath new life into the existing version. I still want to add more rumble, like concrete bricks, which I do not have on hand. So far, I'm pleased. Now, I'll make sure my wife's nephew can't get to it.

Wow Charles! I am so overwhelmed at the incredible realism here! You are able to do things so well and make them so realistic far beyond anything I could do. Way to go man!

Back