• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T34/85 interior

jknaus

Administrator
Does anyone make an interior for the Dragon T34/85? Just turret and drivers compartment. Thanks
James

Well James AKA Santa Badger :laugh: ,

Verlinden has one HERE , it says it is for the Tamiya kit but this is the Dragon kit ! (we only wish the Tamiya kit had sponson bottoms :laugh:) .

I hope this helps :)

Jenny :kiss:

In my opinion :unsure: the Jaguar set is much better than the Verlinden set. And it is for the Dragon kits. All you gotta do is find one :eek:hmy:

001_20100204_2021538478.jpg

003_20100204_1315272468.jpg

It is kit #63524. Now it is a hunting and gathering expedition for you :eek:hmy:

Gary B)

Hey Gary can you read the instructions on it ? I have the Jagdtiger and Stug III sets and the instructions are disgusting ! :angry: Almost unbuildable :angry:

jenny croft wrote:
Hey Gary can you read the instructions on it ? I have the Jagdtiger and Stug III sets and the instructions are disgusting ! :angry: Almost unbuildable :angry:

They actually are not that bad. They are photo copies, and kind of dark in some areas, but they are not hard to follow. They do a fair job of showing you where everything goes, it just looks a little confusing in the turret interior area as they flip and flop the direction of the turret and the previously mentioned dark areas. Honestly it looks like the only real complicated assembly will be the drivers hatch. The rest of it I think will be no problem using the instructions and the box top photo as a guide.

If James decides to go with the Jaguar kit I really think the hardest part will be just finding one, as I fear that they are out of production. But it is very possible he may find one in the back of someones warehouse or possibly Evil-Bay :evil: .

Gary B)

Back