• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

T-26 mod 1938 conical turret FINISHED

T-26 mod 1938 conical turret UPD 02.14

Nice job on everything! Very convincing. I really like the bike. it has an interesting quality/feeling in a diorama that I can't quite figure out.
Looking forward to more!

Cheers,

Bill

T-26 mod 1938 conical turret UPD 02.25

Hi guys! :drinks

I don't like the color of broom handle... I want to make used old handle... May be glossy dark gray will fit? What do you think?
IMG_86431.JPG

The lamp... I can't make it with one sphere... only two or nothing :)
IMG_86441.JPG

DioDepot flowers, I like it!
IMG_86451.JPG

Base overwiev, many things to do...
IMG_86421.JPG

Stay tuned, as usual :) :drinks

:hmmm I like what you have done so far & am :popcorn to see where ya go from here... :drinks

Looking very good Roman ... I like the base & the bike looks very good nice paint job ... :good:

Dusan I grew up in the restaurant business and we had a lot of old wooden handled brooms and squeegees and stuff. If you want it to look old and used, make it dirty and grimy towards the bottom but a bit polished with more wood grain visible up top where you'd grip it.

:popcorn

[strike]Dusan[/strike] ROMAN from Siberia I grew up in the restaurant business and we had a lot of old wooden handled brooms and squeegees and stuff. If you want it to look old and used, make it dirty and grimy towards the bottom but a bit polished with more wood grain visible up top where you'd grip it.

:popcorn

:lol: ;)

Looks great,Roman! (y)

Gr,Ron.

Thank you for following guys!

MP, thats all right :drinks Thank you for painting advice.

Back