• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Swann Morten Scalpel Blade tools

jknaus

Administrator
For those who like using the Swann Morten Scalpels I found some nice little tools that can be printed with an FDM printer. SLA might work, but I think FDM might be better. There is a cover for the blade and handle and 2 different blade removal tools. One which incorporates a disposal box in its design.
1726326132495.jpeg

1726326178313.jpeg

1726326198381.jpeg

James

I could use a couple of those blade protectors for mine as well. Ill have to get a friend of mine to print a couple.

This is one of those things you didn't know you needed it until you see it. Interesting too is the instructions say print as is. No supports or raft. I will be printing one when my present print is through

This is one of those things you didn't know you needed it until you see it. Interesting too is the instructions say print as is. No supports or raft. I will be printing one when my present print is through
The printing instructions for this are for an FDM printer. If I did this in resin I would use supports.
James

Back