• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Super Hobby

Well ordered some decals and propeller blades and they are shipped with a tracking number already. Thats pretty impressive I think. I got the decals and blades for $78 Cdn which is way better than other places. For the decals from the Aviation Mega Store they were 19 euros and shipping at 57 euros which would have been $108 Cdn which was way too much for me. Instead I get decals props and pitot tube for less. Shipping in the world has go\ne insane.
Anyways I will have a surprise subject to build shortly, which I am sure none of you will figure out the subject of LOL :)
James

20230517_153105.jpg20230517_153128.jpg20230517_153141.jpg20230517_153153.jpg
My Arma Hobby purchase, also from Poland did NOT go well. 3+ weeks late and arrived in a flimsy box with plastic garbage for packing material. That might have gone down the street ok, but not across the Atlantic. Every kit box was TRASHED! The model kits were ok.
Now, when I griped, Arma Hobby sent new boxes for no charge. That took another 2 weeks.

Find these kits on tlarmodels.com.

My shipping department is expert at careful packing and use of solid boxes is the norm.

Its my Model E-shop to go at least once a month (for years) never had any trouble, and they are realy well stocked !
Order on monday friday delivered, then again i live in the Netherlands ............only Germany between us so relatively close.

Its my Model E-shop to go at least once a month (for years) never had any trouble, and they are realy well stocked !
Order on monday friday delivered, then again i live in the Netherlands ............only Germany between us so relatively close.
I was very impressed with how fast they shipped. Now its all in the post offices hands. They have lots of cool stuff so if they're good will definately go back.
James.

I bought a couple of type 9c Uboats from Super Hobby. Price was good, postage was reasonable and very quick even during 2021 issues.
Also grabbed some accessory kits......never had any issues.

I bought a couple of type 9c Uboats from Super Hobby. Price was good, postage was reasonable and very quick even during 2021 issues.
Also grabbed some accessory kits......never had any issues.
Good to hear. I'm feeling pretty confident despite some poor reviews. We'll see.
James

I've ordered from Super Hobby (Poland) many times, and found they have first class service in every respect!
They also have some of the best prices, and the expedited shipping is MUCH less expensive (Poland to Canada) than the from the U.S to Canada, and much quicker than you would expect from 1/2 way around the world (average of 10 days).
I've had only one damaged resin item, and, after contacting them, they arranged for the manufacturer to supply an entire new set at no cost!

Hey thanks for that report TD. Welcome aboard. How about an introduction since you've busted your forum cherry? :rotf

Back