• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Suggested Name

heres a cracking one

Figures Aircraft Rolling Tanks Society

"FARTS"

:mpup

I like AMM though recon :D

You know, I'm sorry we have started on the name change...I like that! Perhaps a sub group of the community, I know who we can draft for the head fart. (y)

a serious suggestion,...yes I know a lot of you are now scratching their heads going huh,.. Andy,.. serious !?

to elaborate on John`s suggestion

spruegluers

ok bad to normal stuff now

Wings Elongated Tails Figures Aircraft Rolling Tanks Society

so many acronyms so little time :D

a serious suggestion,...yes I know a lot of you are now scratching their heads going huh,.. Andy,.. serious !?

to elaborate on John`s suggestion

spruegluers

ok bad to normal stuff now

Wings Elongated Tails Figures Aircraft Rolling Tanks Society

so many acronyms so little time :D

Andy that just too messy.

Andy's "FARTS" is something that could've come out of Mel Brooks' head...
Emoticon_LOL.gif

Now seriously, I dig "Sprue" a lot... but it could perhaps be "The Sprue", or even... "The Sprues Brothers"...
emoticon_noidea.gif
;)

Cheers!
Fernao

I've a suggestion:

A lil' background: Years ago while in the marines I attended a school hosted by the US Army's Tank Command (TACOM)@ Rock Island Army Arsenal. As it would pertain to this site, how's 'bout Tactical Assemblies of Combat Ordnance in Miniature -another version of TACOM, or Assemblies of Tactical Combat Ordnance in Miniature- ATCOM... or something along these lines.

Just a suggestion from a resident lurker- Hope it helps.

Thanks to all concerned for keeping this site going!!!

The Polystyrene Posse, The Poly Posse, The Styrene Junkies, The Kitstash Kids, ummm, ummm, thats all I got:idonno

Tom

Back