• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Subscribe to F135 via Email

Greetings [strike]Rebel[/strike]Model Alliance, ModelAlliancers... ModelAllies... :hmmm

I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and while updating the F135 blog template (yeah, not a "quick" update when you have a bawling, refluxy, teething, tired 10 month old bub on your knee and an equally bawling, tired missus hovering over your shoulder) I found a way of doing this via Feedburner... You can now subscribe to F135 via email! (y)

But how, Rudi, how?
Simply enter your email address in the "Subscribe via email" text block located to the right of the screen, and click the "Subscribe" button.

That easy?
Not quite. There's an additional step. You'll receive an email from "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions" in the mailbox of the email address specified. That email will contain a confirmation link which you'll need to click to activate your subscription.

How regularly will I receive updates?
If the email subscription works the way I hope it does, you should receive one email a day and only on days which have post updates.

When will the emails be sent out?
I've scheduled the emails to be sent out between 11pm (23.00) and 1am (01.00) Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10.00).

If I don't like the email subscription can I stop it?
Yes, there should be an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email.

I have more questions which aren't answered above
Please feel free to post your question as a comment to this post, or email me at figureonethreefive@gmail.com

Rudi :D

Thanks MP :) Best of all it works :D I got my subscription email last night sent to a test account, and it contained all 3 of the posts made yesterday. :) I suppose the downside to this sort of thing is that I may see the actual number of site visits decline (again)...

Back