• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Stug III A France

James since I opened this Tamiya StuG III B to help with your question about the idlers and today was
really cold I dumped it out and went to gluing. :D

Boy these Tamiya kits do built quickly. :dance

You can take back your Polar Vortex now i'm done with it. :eek:hmy:
Tony lee

James since I opened this Tamiya StuG III B to help with your question about the idlers and today was
really cold I dumped it out and went to gluing. :D

Boy these Tamiya kits do built quickly. :dance

You can take back your Polar Vortex now i'm done with it. :eek:hmy:
Tony lee

Show off :rotf Temp went from -25C this morning to +2C. Think I let you keep the vortex :evil:

Looks good Tony. Maybe I should get one or two of those for the other decals I ordered.
James

Inspirational pic du jour:

1517667_799546216727394_423787397_n.jpg

Okay so got some time this morning. Gun had some wicked sink marks so those were filled in.

DSC04172.JPG

Bronco castellated nuts on the aft of the front plate on the gun.

DSC04173.JPG

Gun dust cover made with tape and fine lead wire for the retainer. Just need to dig through my stuff and find a buckle.

DSC04174.JPG

Getting close.

James

O
Bronco castellated nuts

My uncle had that once. :laugh:

Looking good, James! If I may suggest? Shoot a wider frame on your pictures and crop down to the close up with your photo software, it really sharpens the image that way.

(y)

I did that for the one shot. Not sure why it turned out blurry as it looked okay otherwise. Maybe try another shot later today.
James

Tried again. Pics look nice and crisp until I get them cropped out. Anyways hopefully you get the idea.

close_3.jpg

close_2.jpg

close_1.jpg

James

Back