• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Started a Russian Ural FSB truck

53Chevy

Howdy, I've been quite of late, gonna try and change that. I started a Ural 4320 FSB truck. It will go with all my ANT Miniatures dudes and a small Russian style house set in Dagastan (Georgia). I have a set of Miniarm's 4320 tires to go with it.
443019114327.jpg

u2-1.jpg

u1-1.jpg

ur1.jpg

Thats cool. What was this vehicle use for? I was wondering if maybe command and control, except for the armoured glass windows.
James

Ryan,

Nice start! Please post photos of the ANT figures you plan to use as I know you bought many.

Very Kewl, but there is no protection package for the driver?

Well, the Ural FSB (KGB's replacement agency) does have armor for the engine and driver:
URAL_Armoured_IDELF_2006_ArmyRecognition_01.JPG

Regards,

Excellent! I slogging through an OOB review of this beast for Modeling Madness. Our cabs look vrtually identical, right down to the white-filled ejector-pin marks! Did you add the missing clutch pedal? I have found that the most useful tool in this build to be a small right-angle square to get all the panels just right.

Cheers!
chuk

Ok, some progress made. I finished the lower rolling frame. I will add some rake lines soon as well as the storage box and add armour to the fuel tank. The cab is fixed, added the pedals(thanks, Chuk) I have found diffrent versions for the armour on the cab. This will be tackled next. The other issue is the sides of the bed. I am missing all the horizontal slates! Crap, how did I miss that? The Miniarm tires are amazing! I have every figure ANT makes(thats for your Saul!) I plan do do a dio using a two houses the 4320 and a BTR 80 and all the figs. As I have every type of Russian camo (almost) in my collection, Iam going to try to get them on all the figs!:gogo More to follow, RyanB)
p2-1.jpg

p1-1.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

I have every figure ANT makes(thats for your Saul!)

Thanks Ryan! I recall the "Latest Acquisitions" thread where you posted when you got them but I did not know which of them were for this build. If you say all, that will be a LOT!

Are you scratch-building the cab armor or do you have the resin one from Tankmaster?

Here is a review on Armorama (click on image):

I have a spare set since I do not see Tankmaster's retail side anymore on their web site.

Regards,

Back