• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Star Trek

My favorite has always been the classic.....

DSCF0016.JPG

I want to do a D-7 sometime.

:) this reminds me on our corridor in the apartment in Munich many many moons ago, when the kinds were small and daddy was just more crazy then today :) - yes that is possible -

Not sure if I have told that story already - but then its the right of an old man to repeat stories :D

This corridor was about 10 meters in length an about 1.8 meter wide and 2.7 meters high. (the old height of ceilings here). We painted this ceiling all black and I took my airbrusch and painted stars and planets to it and then we hang up some Treckie ships there - big fun - esp. for the kits.

YES this is all airbrushed to the ceiling ... crazy huh? :D

1999_f13_21_.jpg

1999_f13_20_.jpg

1999_f13_19_.jpg

1999_f13_17_.jpg

This is all long gone when we left the apartment and moved out of the city.

Sorry, but couldn't resist

:) this reminds me on our corridor in the apartment in Munich many many moons ago, when the kinds were small and daddy was just more crazy then today :) - yes that is possible -

Not sure if I have told that story already - but then its the right of an old man to repeat stories :D

This corridor was about 10 meters in length an about 1.8 meter wide and 2.7 meters high. (the old height of ceilings here). We painted this ceiling all black and I took my airbrusch and painted stars and planets to it and then we hang up some Treckie ships there - big fun - esp. for the kits.

YES this is all airbrushed to the ceiling ... crazy huh? :D

This is all long gone when we left the apartment and moved out of the city.

Sorry, but couldn't resist

Greetings Martin;

..... Next time you do it you need to get a black
light..... The stars will twinkle, and look real.

I had a friend that used florescent paint, different
sized paint brushes, and different colors of paint,
and of course a black light.

.... :soldier ....,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the pics!

I remember seeing 'Raumschiff Enterprice' as a kid on the German television[I live close to the German border].It was most of the time eating macaroni after I went to shower and seeing Captain James T Kirk on television and then up to bed.
Sure brings back memories!

Greetings,Ron.

don't forget the Klingon ship has a hangar deck facing the rear- its near the top of the box between the impulse thingy's- its in the blue prints of the D-7 (classic Tos) and the newer model used on TMP. I'm sure its on the others as well.

I have always liked the 1701A. Something about the warp nacelles just makes me smile. Tha other non canon ship I like is the Belknap Class strike cruiser. It's based on a revision of the 1701A that really looks good too me.

If you've never seen them, the non canon "Perimeter Action" ships are sweet little designs. Google Akyazi class perimeter ship and take a look, it's another of my faves.

G

Going to leave this here because some folks posted their completed models and it fits just fine.

Back