• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Stalingrad German Infantrymen at rest.

Thanks for the overview James...they do look great but ouch on the price. I don't have any German or Soviet armor in 1/35...but if they ever come out with some British crewmen I'd be all over it...

Fantastic review.

I love their work but waay pricy for me. I love the Russian tanker polishing his boot with the Nazi flag. Brilliant.

Nice James, this looks like a beautiful set. I don't think the price is out of line at all.

$11.50 ea. for high quality resin figures?...sounds good to me.

Tom

Thanks Saul.
The figures are nice and for 10rein figures in 1 package its very reasonable. The nice thing is you can get each separately if you only want a few. And as Tom says "sounds good to me". Once I saw they were nice figs there was no question I'd get them.
James

what tom and james said - for ten high quality resin figures that is actually cheap and a good deal!

i'm really tempted to get me those!

thanks for the review james!

Hi James,

Thanks for the review, i have the 10 box POW's and was blown away by the quality and you cant put a price on quality

I think these guy's are set for big things! :popcorn

Adrian

Back