• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Soldatini goes digital!

gioazz

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that Soldatini, the italian language magazine is now available in digital format. Is the first magazine dedicated to Military figures in this format.
The app and the number 99 is already available , the number 100 will be out tomorrow!
The magazine is in italian language, but full of SBS pictures and reports from the greatest shows.
We will try to translate the magazine in the future, we hope to have enough interest from you guys to make it happen.

To read Soldatini on your devices:

iPad/iPhone/iPod

Login to the App Store
Search and download the application Soldatini
Go to newsstand, you'll find the installed application.
Buy the magazine and starts reading Soldatini on your device.

Android, Windows 8 RT, Kindle Fire and Blackberry

Search and download the application Pocketmags
ONce installed launch the application and search for Soldatini.

PC / Mac

Go to www.pocketmags.com.
Register free to site
Search Soldatini through the search function.

Also the 3 others magazines from Auriga publishing, Model Time, Sky Model and Steel Art will be available tomorrow via pocketmags app.

I hope you will enjoy the magazine.

Thank you.

Giovanni

P.S.: Soon will be available on the NOOK platform as well!

pubblicitaSD.jpg

Hi Giovanni. I saw that and wondered what it was like. Is it a good magazine? If so i'll have to try it out.
James

Hi James,

I'm actually looking after the magazine since number 98, we are trying to give the magazine a new facelift.

I can tell you that I'm getting articles from the best guys around, full of pictures of SBS and of the major shows. We have a great artist that makes amazing illustrations.

The magazine is all in italian but I can tell you that won't be difficult to understand.

We hope to have a good response from abroad so we can invest in a fully translated magazine.

I hope you will enjoy it.

Please let me know what you think, is important for me.

Thank you.

Giovanni

I'll pick up a digital copy when I get home and let you know. Maybe I can do a review here for you. If I do then I'll probably ask for some pictures I can use in the review if thats okay.
James

I'll pick up a digital copy when I get home and let you know. Maybe I can do a review here for you. If I do then I'll probably ask for some pictures I can use in the review if thats okay.
James

That will be great!

Just tell me what you need.

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much, I'd love to have your view on the magazine, if and when you will download it.

Ciao Bob,

Yes, last few months have been busy, mostly work related, but also the magazine and the organization for the 2014 World Model Expo in Stresa.

On this topic, you will have mu news soon.

Ciao

Giovanni

Back