• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Small but Deadly

Alrighty then....
Been chipping away at the, well, chipping.
Not sure if it's to much in some spots, but will see how it looks once the lower half is done.
Comment away
Pete

hb6cff39.jpeg

hb095895.jpeg

h78a560c.jpeg

ha0c9e9a.jpeg

Nope I don't think the chipping is over the top Pete. (y)

Get the weathering on it and it will be outa sight man :drool

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

Thanks all.
The two fiddy is almost done,just need to dicide on a final layout.
Basic idea is that she will have run out of fuel and ammo and has been abandoned by her crew.
The US are advancing, and are marching past.
2 GI'S done, not sure if I want a third or not. Will decide once the layout is finalised.
Cheers
Pete

hd19cfc9.jpeg

Thanks gents.
Well, after much mucking about with the layout of 250 and GI's, I have come to a decision.
I dont like any of the options so have ordered another Miniart base that I hope works.
While I await its delivery, I will start on another kit, something for the Tangle....
Anyway, this is what she looks like at the moment.
Once its in place it will be tied in with the base and have some bits and pieces strewn around a bit.

hed59230.jpeg

ha758926.jpeg

ha64574b.jpeg

Cheers and see you soon.
Pete

Looks great Peter, whatcha gonna work on now? You've got some great old ribbons down there, why not try for something more recent?

Back