• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Small but Deadly

G'day all. Well, it's been a LONG time since I've posted on here as life took me in other directions. Anyway, I'm hoping a group build is what I need to get something finished, as I have an ever increasing pile of unfishished plastic sitting around.
My entry will be this little hot rod.

hfe5742f.jpg

Would have had this up earlier but internet has been down for a few weeks (no Netflix is killing the kids)

Here is the date stamp when I cracked the plastic.

ha62df17.jpg

Cheers
Pete

Ok, 3rd attempt to get this next update posted.... :(
Been busy bulding, trying to get as many sub-assemblies as posible for easier painting.
All the interior done.

ha760731.jpeg

h071a6bb.jpeg

h37f172c.jpeg

And a test fit for good measure.

hf4a7d70.jpeg

h25ae033.jpeg

Went with a couple of different options on the inside, also had to remove a couple of additions after the test fit of the roof panel showed a that clearly, some bits were in the wrong spot (could have been the builder).

h12cb7e0.jpeg

And finally the gun.

h0028ba0.jpeg

h7881429.jpeg

Finally, base coated the insides so that I can get it all painted and put her together.

h8368989.jpeg

h3e529c5.jpeg

h821e64d.jpeg

h9058c23.jpeg

Now, I have a question to anyone who has used Ammo of Mig paints.
This is the third time i have painted with them,
and the third time that an oil wash has started to strip away the paint.....
I've done the whole "Paint in thin coats and let sit for a few days" but still happened again.
Any way, may again just be me.
Cheers
Pete

Back