• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Skype or FB?

Leopard2

I was just wondering who all had Skype or Facebook. If intersted drop me a PM and I give you my contact info. Maybe have a little conference call on Skype while modeling?

Joe

The Google chat works well with two or three, but gets frenetic with a group. I can't type that fast and sometimes miss a comment, resulting in my being lost! :idonno Facebook doesn't interest me for many reasons and will most likely pass on the Skype thing too.

Yahoo! Messenger, MSN Messenger, and Google Talk used here... OK, I do have Skype (rarely sign in), AOL (even less than Skype), and ICQ but no one really seeks me on ICQ.

:pp

Regards,

yep both - Skype and fb - fb I don't use really, just sign in and look what my kiddies are doing ;) - I'm on skype almost every day as we use it as a communication platform at work too.

So same here, if someone wants to get in contact, just pm me.

Back