• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Simpatico, A Miniature Mansion for my daughter

There's the young lady! Take care of your dad he is a special guy!

Bob, it seems like I have seen this photo before but I sure can't tell you where. Still looks awesome!

hd6435f9.jpg

Paul, I'm sure that you haven't seen it, even on your visits here. When I ran across the photo several days ago, I didn't remember ever seeing it and I took the photo! I could be wrong but I don't believe it has ever been published before? ? But...... Thanks anyway!

BTW, Loved George Reeves when I was a kid!

Bob

Wow, this is magnificent! I also thought it was real! Stunning work for a worthy young lady! Thanks for posting this Bob! What stunning talent you have.

Wow, this is magnificent! I also thought it was real! Stunning work for a worthy young lady! Thanks for posting this Bob! What stunning talent you have.

Thanks Mark,

Just one of those lucky photographs. I love 'em, but they don't happen very often!

We really enjoyed your visit by the way! It's always nice to put a face to a name!

Bob

Thanks Bob! That was one of the highlights of my entire trip seeing you and Susan and seeing all the incredible things in your museum. Words cannot express how enjoyable that visit was.

Well, thanks again Mark!

So glad you enjoyed it!

BTW, whisper a word or two into Moon Puppy's ear will you! I've been trying to get him out here to the museum for years! :)

Bob

Well, thanks again Mark!

So glad you enjoyed it!

BTW, whisper a word or two into Moon Puppy's ear will you! I've been trying to get him out here to the museum for years! :)

Bob

We have a site in KC, if I can ever get something to break out there I'm totally there. :Hiay

Well, thanks again Mark!

So glad you enjoyed it!

Bob

We have a site in KC, if I can ever get something to break out there I'm totally there. :Hiay

Kansas City is about 3 hours away or so from Springfield. It would be an easier drive from Tulsa. Also you just need to do the Nike thing and "Just DO it!"

Well, thanks again Mark!

So glad you enjoyed it!

Bob

Kansas City is about 3 hours away or so from Springfield. It would be an easier drive from Tulsa. Also you just need to do the Nike thing and "Just DO it!"

Actually Paul, it is closer than that! I was used to the 4 hours from St. Louis to K.C. and I took Gail there from Springfield and it wasn't much more than two hours! Piece of cake!

Bob

Well, thanks again Mark!

So glad you enjoyed it!

Bob

Will do Bob! Hey Pup, let me know what I can break and I'll get it done for you.

Like everyone else said, Just DO IT! Two hours ain't nothing, but then again, I'm in SoCal and that is "just down the street" to us. I drove 4300+ miles to see that; if I can do that, you can do two hours!

Oh, and don't forget, we wanna see pics! I'll be posting mine soon when I can find the time again.

Better not play it up too much Mark, He might be disappointed!

Thanks!

Bob

Well, thanks again Mark!

So glad you enjoyed it!

Bob

Will do Bob! Hey Pup, let me know what I can break and I'll get it done for you.

Like everyone else said, Just DO IT! Two hours ain't nothing, but then again, I'm in SoCal and that is "just down the street" to us. I drove 4300+ miles to see that; if I can do that, you can do two hours!

Oh, and don't forget, we wanna see pics! I'll be posting mine soon when I can find the time again.

I doubt that Bob. It is all so incredibly amazing.

Now that my latest work is done, I hope to finally get those pics posted.

Back