• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SIG 33

JSteinman

Master at Arms
Okay, here is the start. I have the basic lower hull started and the roadwheels as well. I drilled out one one of the hubs, chucked the wheel, turned down the tire, and have plugged the hole. When the glue sets I will cut and smooth off the plug to restore the hub face.

start.jpg

chassis1.jpg

roadwheel.JPG

HE STARTED!!!!!!
:yipee :yipee :yipee

Well that's neat! I can never get the wheel centered when doing that sort of stuff.

:popcorn

Kinda like looking in the mirror. I have had Zero Bench time as we are in School Board Budget mode, superimposed on union negotiations. I would rather build models. :smack

Kinda like looking in the mirror. I have had Zero Bench time as we are in School Board Budget mode, superimposed on union negotiations. I would rather build models. :smack

Man I know what you mean. My day begins at 4:30 AM get the kids up and ready for school, deliver them to two different schools across town from each other, drive an hour to work, put in eight, drive an hour home, do home work with my son, say hi to my wife while passing, go to the gym with my son, clean up after dinner, and then and only then do I have an hour or two of bench time. Then it's time to hit the rack about 12:00 AM. So yeah we got busy lives. Hang in there!

Terry :mpup

Man, I got tired just reading that...

I roll outta bed at 9:00 a.m., turn on my computer and I'm "at work".

(I know...I suck)

Tom

With the death of Morsel ( :( ) the budget put to bed, and negotiations at a standstill, I stole some bench time. Lower Chassis is completed. Boy DML makes it complex. I have rusted out one muffler, beat up the deflection shield, swapped out a MK drive sprocket with a missing hubcap, and added drain plugs to the final drive covers.

lower.jpg

arse.jpg

muff.jpg

plugs.jpg

sproket.jpg

Again, I am so sorry about the loss of your friend.

The build looks like it's going well. :good:

Glad your on the bench... one day, grace us with how you came to name the pup Morsel!

Regards,

Back