• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show your Junk

Seems I have at least a coupe of kits in my stash untouched. The Revell Ju88 A4 though I really need to finish the A1 first, and the new Trumpy kit of the Ju87A. Is that what gave you the idea for the GB James? :D

I can neither confirm nor deny that I got this idea from a forethcoming review although that and a Junkers J.1 were on my mind at the time. :D
James

I have a JU88 Mistel kit from Dragon, that would be an option for something like this. Been wanting to build it, but havent planned on building it any time soon just b/c of the size of the finished model.

Also considered some kind of diorama of the FW190 being attached, but havent done much research into it yet.

Awww Shinola! Adam you just reminded me that I have a whole slew of those Dragon Ju88 kits. (sigh) :unsure: Then there is the Ju52 kit as well.

If anyone were interested I would probly make them a good deal on one or more of those kits. Seems likeall the parts are still in original bags though some of the boxes are a little rumpled. :pp

Just enjoy doing the uber detail on the 1/32 scale kits. And isn'tit about time for Revell to come out with a Ju88 G or R? :hmmm

Seems I have at least a coupe of kits in my stash untouched. The Revell Ju88 A4 though I really need to finish the A1 first, and the new Trumpy kit of the Ju87A. Is that what gave you the idea for the GB James? :D

Yeha Paul, you need to get onboard with the team here and start earning some campaign ribbons. That signature can use some sprucin' up. :good:

Yeha Paul, you need to get onboard with the team here and start earning some campaign ribbons. That signature can use some sprucin' up. :good:

Been working on that Bob. Actually have my Stug with a bunch of paint on it and most of the parts ready for final assembly. Been dinkin around with track links the last several weeks and writing reviews. :D Should be doing a nice update on it real soon. Should be finished in time too. :eek:hmy:

Too many of the other campaigns were just too far along for me to join and have a posssible to finish in time. :huh:

There are a bunch in the wings to start that should be a go though! (y) (this Junk build included) :lol:

Hmmmmm :hmmm I have the kits and conversion to do a 1/32 Mistle. Do I have the time and patience though????

James

I know, and we got some campaigns that needs to be closed. We're actually discussing the next round of campaigns so hang on what you got, let's see what's coming up.

I was digging deep in the stash the other day and found this

86-box.jpg

Looks like an ideal choice and one I have never seen built before. Unless something comes along to change my mind between now and the campaign start, this will be my choice ! It's an oldie you can tell by the old style spelling of Italeri.

Have been quite busy with the Falcon over the last couple months, but am coming to a spot where I can probably work something in on the side.

Have that new Trumpeter Ju87A kit and a new set of Eduard PE for it. I guess it is time to try and finish a real plane kit.

Besides if I don't work on something other than the Falcon I will end up nut case. :gogo

I'm in Just need to check My Stash I believe I have something if not I always loved the Dive Bombers ... :yipee

Didn't realize this one was going to run for a year, I may shift gears and do something more complex than the Ju 86 (y)

I'm in with the 21st Century Toys 1/32 scale Ju-87-- loved searching for it when they were out at Walmart and was ecstatic when I finally found it on vacation ;). Ought to build it I suppose...

Didn't sign up for this one but I'm going to now!

I ordered an odd ball Junkers for my birthday!

:D

Just a quick heads up from your Group Captain... This campaign ends in a little over two weeks so it's time to finish up your junk ! I know I'm going to be struggling to get mine done, my mojo for modeling runs off and hides this time of year.

Back